(1) selection of light with a reasonable light. The luminous type of the fixture shall be determined according to the function and space shape of the lighting site.
(2) selection of efficient lighting. Under conditions that meet the requirements of glare restrictions, direct lighting and open lighting should be used for lighting that only meets visual functions.
(3) selection of easy installation and maintenance, low operating costs lamps.
(4) In special places where there is a risk of fire or explosion and dust, humidity, vibration and corrosion, lamps that meet the environmental requirements should be used.
(5) lighting surface and light accessories and other high temperature parts close to combustible materials, should take insulation, heat and other fire protection measures.
(6) lighting fixtures should have a complete photoelectric parameters, the performance should be consistent with the current "lighting of the general requirements and test" and other standards related to the provisions.
(7) The appearance of the lamp should be coordinated with the environment of the installation site.
(8) to consider the characteristics of light and building decoration requirements.
(9) the difference between the garden lights and street lamps, mainly high, the thickness of the material and the difference between beauty, street lamp material thicker, and higher, the appearance of the garden lights more beautiful.https://www.classicledlight.com